Tuesday 1 March 2011

First Day

I got picked up from the bus stop thinking I was on my way to a nice warm bed but instead I was dropped off downtown and went out for a 9pm dinner (and drinks) with all of the teachers. Ended up getting drunk and having a good night, minus getting lost. I posted some pictures from my visit to Seoul today. As of right now I wish I lived there, but I live in Suji which is 40 minutes away. I hope it grows on me! Haha I just read this post - okay not too interesting, but bear with me, I am not a blogger. First day of class tomorrow, wish me luck!

Fish!
More fish!
Seoul
For Roxy
Bibimbop
From Seoul Tower


Locks of Love
Sunset
Maggie

2 comments:

  1. Are you teaching in Korea? ahhhh, i'm so jealous! I'm going to blog stalk you now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totes following you my love <3 keep blogging, mine is horribly written but it's always nice to know what you're up to! xxxx Rosie

    ReplyDelete